News to all Galaxy S6 Edge+ SM-G928C users Samsung has released October Enhanced feature and security update for your device. We recommended you download this update to keep your phone up to date and protect it against new virus and hackers.
The news security update G928CXXU3BPJ5 is based on Marshmallow 6.0.1 for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ SM-G928C
The Update Feature:
•Device stability improvements, bug fixes.
•New enhanced features.
•Further improvements to performance.
|Model name||Galaxy S6 edge+|
|Build date||Fri, 14 Oct 2016 06:54:20 +0000|
|Security Patch Level||2016-10-01|
Important: You are advised to backup important files stored on your device before performing the flash in the instance, something wrong happens you’ll have the backup of all your important files.
Follow Our Guide Below to Download the Update and Install it Yourself.
Flash the October XXU3BPJ5 Update On Your Galaxy S6 Edge+ SM-G928C
- Download Galaxy S6 Edge+ SM-G928C Marshmallow 6.0.1 G928CXXU3BPJ5 Firmware.
- Download Odin the latest version to avoid errors while flashing the firmware
- Next, unzip the downloaded firmware and the Odin file to the desktop of your computer.
- Now launch the extracted Odin
- Switch off then boot your Galaxy S6 into Download Mode to do that (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).
- Still, in Download Mode connect your phone to your computer via USB then go to the launched Odin and wait until a blue sign to appear.
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is unticked
- The last step click the start button on the ODIN sit back and wait few minutes.
After the flashing process is complete your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ SM-G928C should now have the October Security Update installed on It. Go to Settings > About phone to verify.
Share this post with friends