Android 6.0 Marshmallow update B571 is now available for Huawei Honor 6 Plus [PE-TL10] European. This firmware is based on EMUI 4.0.1 and comes with June security patch.
÷ Firmware Details:
- Device: Huawei Honor 6 Plus
- Model: PE-TL10
- Android: v6.0.1 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0.1
- Firmware: B571
- Build Number: PE-TL10C900B571
- Security Patch Level: June 1, 2016
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Thing To Know
Your phone needs to be running one of the following builds to upgrade to this version :
This site or the developers are not responsible if you damage or brick your device. Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
How To Update Huawei Honor 6 Plus [PE-TL10] To B571 Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware [Europe]
- Download Huawei Honor 6 Plus [PE-TL10] B571 Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware and extract the firmware in it.
- Create a new dload folder in the internal memory or the external
microSD card (wherever you want to place the update package) on your device.
- Copy the extracted Update.app package to the dload folder you created in the previous step.
- Take a full backup of all your important data and apps using Huawei’s backup utility.
- Power your device off.
- Now reboot while holding Vol up + Vol down + Power for a few seconds to initiate the upgrade process
Your Huawei Honor 6 Plus [PE-TL10] will now have Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow B571 Firmware installed on it.