Huawei has Rolled Out a New firmware Update version B120 for its Honor 8 smartphone in the European region.
- Device: Huawei Honor 8
- Model: FRD-L09
- Android: v6.0.x Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.1
- Firmware: B120
- Build: FRD-L09C432B120
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware package
- Release Date: 29.09.2016
- File Name: frd-l09c432b120.zip
Thing To Know
•This firmware is only intended for the European Honor 8 variants that run a C432 based firmware.
Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have backup of all your important files.
How to Update Huawei Honor 8 (FRD-L09) to B120 Marshmallow 6.0 [bug-fixes / Camera and GPS]
- Download B120 Marshmallow 6.0 Zip package and extract it on your computer.
- Copy the extracted Update.app package to the external microSD card’s
“dload” folder (create a new one in case it isn’t already there)
- Take a full backup of all your important data and apps using Huawei Backup app.
- Unplug the USB cable and turn your device off.
- Now hold Vol down + Vol up + Power for a few seconds to start the upgrade.
Your Huawei Honor 8 (FRD-L09) should now have Android 6.0 Marshmallow B120 Firmware on your phone! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.
Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.