A new firmware update is available for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29 in Europe, carrying build number B192. It brings some minor bug-fixes with security patch level of September 1.
- Device: Huawei Mate 8
- Model: NXT-L09
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B192
- Build: NXT-L09C432B192
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 9-10-2016
- Security Patch Level: September 1, 2016
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
- Optimized knuckle gestures
- Fix for recognition of motion gesture when letter “e” is drawn
- Fix for incorrect UI elements.
This tutorial is only for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29.
This site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk
and follow the instruction properly.
Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have backup of all your important files.
How to Update Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29 to Marshmallow 6.0 B192 Firmware [ security patch level of September 1]
- Download Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29 Marshmallow 6.0 B192 Firmware and extract the zip package on your computer.
- Transfer the dload folder to the external microSD card of your device.
- Take a full backup of existing data stored on phone.
- Turn your device off.
- Now reboot while holding Vol down + Vol up + Power for a few seconds to initiate the upgrade process.
Your Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29 should now have Android 6.0.1
Marshmallow B310 Firmware on your phone! Go to Settings & About phone
Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.