- New Features: 1. Email printing. 2. Allow saving slow-motion videos as new videos.
- Optimizations: 1. Device name now consistent in all scenarios. 2. Optimized headset insertion prompts, drop-down menu shortcuts and home screen icons. 3. Enhanced contacts interface and Huawei Swype input.
- Bug-fixes: 1. Fixed Calendar weekly display button localization issue. 2. Fix for incorrectly displayed UI elements.
- Device: Huawei P9
- Model: EVA-L09
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.1.1
- Firmware: B180
- Build Number: EVA-L09C432B180
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware update
- Release Date: 26.09.2016
- File Name: update.zip
This firmware is only compatible with the single Sim Huawei P9 variant running a European (C432) firmware.
Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have backup of all your important files.
You can find out How to Apply it Right Now via this Easy Tutorial
How to Update Huawei P9 [ EVA-L09] to B180 Marshmallow 6.0 Latest Emotion UI 4.1.1 Interface.
- Download Huawei P9 Marshmallow 6.0 B180 Firmware EM UI 4.1.1 and extract the update zip package.
- Create a new folder in your phone’s SD card.
- Transfer the extracted Update.app package to the dload folder.
- Turn off your device.
- Now reboot by holding volume down + volume up + power keys for a few seconds to start the installation.
Now your Huawei P9 [ EVA-L09] will have Android 6.0 Marshmallow B180 Emotion UI 4.1.1 Firmware installed on it
We are sure this post serves you well updating your Huawei P9 to the latest stock Firmware.