Device: Huawei P9 Lite
Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
Version Number: VNS-L21C432B336
Build Date: Dec 9 12:18:01 CST 2016
Security Patch Level: December 1, 2016
Status: Official (beta)
Type: Full firmware package
File Name: update.zip
- As mentioned above, this is an early beta update that may cause compatibility issues with hardware or certain 3rd party apps. Proceed at your own risk!
- You’ll need a VNS-L21 handset already running a C432 based build with TWRP custom recovery installed.
How to Update Huawei P9 Lite ( VNS-L21 ) to B336 Nougat 7.0 Emotion UI 5.0 [Beta] [Europe].
- Download the B336 Nougat 7.0 Emotion UI 5.0 and copy it to your phone.
- Turn your phone off and reboot into recovery mode by holding Volume up + Power for a few seconds.
- In TWRP, perform a backup of all the partitions and store it in the external SD card.
- Now return to the main screen, go to Install, choose the update.zip package you copied in the second step and confirm its installation.
- Upon installation, return to the main screen and perform a factory reset. Reboot your device after that.