Sony XPERIA X Performance is Sony Mobile flagship for first half of 2016. It has quality Full HD display, powerfull Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 CPU, 3 GB RAM or 22 megapixel camera. Sony XPERIA X Performance come with Android 6.0.1 from factory.
This site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
You Can Find out How to Apply it Right Now via this Easy Tutorial.
How to Update Sony Performance F8131 to Android 6.0.1. Marshmallow 35.0.A.1.275 OTA.
- Download and install latest Flashtool from here.
- Download Sony Xperia Performance F8131 Android 6.0.1 35.0.A.1.275 OTA.
- Paste the ftf file downloaded in step c) to folder „Firmware“ included in the XPERIA Flashtool
- Open the XPERIA Flashtool.
- Click on flash and choose downloaded firmware.
- Than click ok. Important – if you do not want to delete any data of your phone, just uncheck flashing userdata.sin file. All data will remain in your phone, but sometimes it can cause additional troubles. So it is better (and I recommend that) to do the backup of your personal data.
- Than proceed with clean installation and then restore your personal data.
- Turn off your phone and when Flashtool shows pop up window, connect phone to PC with holding volume down button
After few minutes all is done and your phone gets the new firmware.
We hope this guide serves you well. Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.