Sony XPERIA X is Sony Mobile midrange flagship for 2016. It has the quality FullHD display, powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 CPU, 3 GB RAM or 23-megapixel camera. Sony XPERIA X comes with Android 6.0.1 from the factory.
You Can Find out How to Apply it Right Now via this Easy Tutorial.
Thing To Know
This tutorial is only for Sony XPERIA X F5121.P lease do not try on any other Sony XPERIA X Variants
Disclaimer: This site or the developers are not responsible if you damage or brick your device. Do it at your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
Important: Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have the backup of all your important files.
How to Update Sony XPERIA X F5121 to Android 6.0.1. Marshmallow 34.0.A.2.301 OTA.
- Download and install latest Flashtool from here.
- Download latest Android 6.0.1 34.0.A.2.301 OTA for Sony XPERIA X
- Paste the ftf file downloaded in step c) to folder „Firmware“ included in the XPERIA Flashtool
- Launch the XPERIA Flashtool.
- Click on flash and choose downloaded firmware.
- Then click ok. Important – if you do not want to delete any data of your phone, just uncheck flashing userdata.sin file. All data will remain in your phone, but sometimes it can cause additional troubles. So it is better (and I recommend that) to do the backup of your personal data than proceed with clean installation and then restore your personal data.
- Turn off your phone and when Flashtool shows pop up window, connect phone to PC with holding volume down button.
- After a few minutes, all is done and your phone gets the new firmware
That’s all. We hope this guide serves you well.