News to all Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935T users Samsung has released Jan G935TUVS4BQL2 Enhanced feature and security update for your device. We recommended you download this update to keep your phone up to date and protect it against new virus and hackers.
The news security update Jan G935TUVS4BQL2 is based on Nougat 7.0 for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935T.
The Update Feature:
•Device stability improvements, bug fixes.
•New enhanced features.
•Further improvements to performance.
You are advised to backup important files stored on your device before performing the flash in the instance, something wrong happens you’ll have the backup of all your important files.
Follow Our Guide Below to Download the Update and Install it Yourself.
How To Flash the Jan G935TUVS4BQL2 Update On Your Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935T
- Download Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935T Nougat 7.0 G935TUVS4BQL2 Firmware.
- Download Odin the latest version to avoid errors while flashing the firmware
- Next, unzip the downloaded firmware and the Odin file to the desktop of your computer.
- Now launch the extracted Odin
- Switch off then boot your Galaxy S7 Edge into Download Mode to do that (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).
- Still, in Download Mode connect your phone to your computer via USB
then go to the launched Odin and wait until a blue sign to appear.
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is unticked
- The last step click the start button on the ODIN sit back and wait few minutes.
After the flashing process is complete your Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G935T should now have the October Security Update installed on It. Go to Settings > About phone to verify.
Share this post with friends