Vivo V20 Pro USB Driver:
V20 Pro USB Driver is a software component that will help the user to make a USB connection between their smartphone and computer. The smartphone requires a different type of drivers to make a different connection like QD Loader Driver for EDL Mod and ADB driver for adb Mod. We are going to share all the required USB driver for Vivo V20 Pro.
V20 Pro comes in a dimension of 158.8 x 74.2 x 7.4 mm and weighs 170 grams. it features a 6.44-inch AMOLED display having a pixel density of 409ppi along with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, run on runs on the Android 10 + Funtouch 11 operating system. It is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + Fast charging 10W, Front Camera: 44 MP + 8 MP, Rear Camera: 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP, 8 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM, it is a dual SIM smartphone that supports Nano SIM card, connectivity options Include Bluetooth, hotspot, wifi, GPS, 3G & 4G.
How to Install V20 Pro USB driver on Window:
- Download the driver setup from the link in the post.
- disable your computer driver signature Verification
- Run the driver setup.exe file
- Follow on-screen instructions. then Restart PC. done.
Note: to Install INF file, Just Right click on require driver & select Install
MTP & ADB Fastboot Driver for V20 Pro:
- Download Link: Here
- The main Driver to transfer Files Between Your PC and Phone. fastboot driver can be used to send commands via fastboot mode.
QCOM 9008 USB Driver For Vivo Y11s:
- Installation Guide & Download: Here
- The main driver to flash the device by using the PC. First, switch off the Phone & connect to PC, then the driver makes a connection between Your Phone & PC.
Vivo V20 Pro Official USB Driver