Vivo V20 USB Driver:
Vivo V20 USB Driver is a software component that will help the user to make a USB connection between their smartphone and computer. The smartphone requires a different type of drivers to make a different connection like QD Loader Driver for EDL Mod and ADB driver for adb Mod. We are going to share all the required USB driver for Vivo V20.
Vivo V20 comes in a dimension of 161.3 x 74.2 x 7.4 mm and weighs 171 grams. and the resolution of the display is 1080 x 2400 pixels It is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po battery + Fast charging 10W, Triple camera setup on the rear with features like Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama Camera: 64+8+5+2 MP & is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC processor, it is a dual SIM smartphone that supports Nano SIM card, connectivity options Include Bluetooth, hotspot, wifi, GPS, 3G & 4G.
How to Install Vivo V20 USB driver on Window:
- Download the driver setup from the link in the post.
- disable your computer driver signature Verification
- Run the driver setup.exe file
- Follow on-screen instructions. then Restart PC. done.
Note: to Install INF file, Just Right click on require driver & select Install
MTP & ADB Fastboot Driver for Vivo V20:
- Download Link: Here
- The main Driver to transfer Files Between Your PC and Phone. fastboot driver can be used to send commands via fastboot mode.
QCOM 9008 USB Driver For Vivo Y11s:
- Installation Guide & Download: Here
- The main driver to flash the device by using the PC. First switch off the Phone & connect to PC, then the driver make a connection between Your Phone & PCl.
Vivo V20 Official USB Driver