Vivo V23 5G PD2167F Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Vivo V23 5G PD2167F Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Vivo V23 5G PD2167F Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked, and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Vivo V23 5G PD2167F Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide you on how to flash the right official Vivo V23 5G PD2167F Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is straightforward to follow. We have listed the Vivo V23 5G PD2167F Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Vivo V23 5G PD2167F Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Vivo V23 5G PD2167F Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Os has been released to the general for a while now a great Operating. This Nougat OS was first to run on Google Pixel smartphone by Google, the Android 7.0 update which comes with a crazy unique feature called Google Assistant, it an AI bot that acts and talks like a human a wonderful feature right. With the Android Beta Program, Google has to release the Android 7.0 Nougat update to all Nexus smartphones in the form of the developer preview for review after the Android 7.0 was released to all Android smartphones.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports the camera launch by pressing your device’s power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- Seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need Vivo V23 5G PD2167F Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device’s Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for the following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the VIVO V23 5G PD2167F Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Vivo V23 5G PD2167F Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Vivo V23 5G PD2167F stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software-related; you can fix that by flashing the Vivo V23 5G PD2167F Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Vivo V23 5G PD2167Fis at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: VIVO V23 5G PD2167F USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[*] Caution: On Mediatek powered devices, We do NOT recommend Flash the Preloader.bin. As it may brick the device, therefore we recommend you Untick the Preloader while Flashing the firmware.
How To Flash Vivo V23 5G PD2167F Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have them already installed).
- Disable the SLA Authentication by following this Guide
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the Stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formatting process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding the power button only so that the flashing process will start working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode, and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Vivo V23 5G PD2167F Stock Firmware Rom
full firmware to Reinstall board software (only for dead and bootloop devices)
- PD2167F_EX_A_18.104.22.168.W30.V000L1 Scatter: Download
to upgrade a working phone (first, check the Installed firmware version within your Phone)
- PD2167F_EX_A_22.214.171.124.W30.V000L1 Full OTA: Download