Vivo X23 Run on Android 8.1 & it is Powered by QCOM Snapdragon 670 Processor. it is a Single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM Card. Connectivity options include Bluetooth,, USB OTG, FM, 3G. The device Come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage can be expandable via SD card.
How to Reboot Vivo X23 to Recovery, Fastboot & EDL Mode:
Step by Step Guide to Boot Vivo X23 to Recovery,fastboot & EDL Mode, if You own a Vivo X23 Smartphone and Want to boot it in Recovery Fastboot & EDL Mode then You Can do it by Following the below Instructions.
How to Reboot Vivo X23 to Fastboot Mode:
- Switch Off Phone.
- Once off, together Press the Power and Volume down button.
- This Will turn the Device on and You need to hold both the buttons till the Device logo Disappears.
- After this, Simply Wait for the time till your device boots into the Fastboot Mode.
Reboot to bootloader using adb.
- Enable usb debugging
- Connect Phone to PC with usb
- open cmd on adb folder
- type This code and hit enter:
adb reboot bootloader
How to Boot Vivo X23 to EDL 9008 Mode:
- Enable usb Debugging
- Connect Phone to PC
- Send The command Via adb
adb reboot edl
- Install QD Loader Driver on PC
- Remove back Cover of Phone
- Find out The Pinout as Show In Image
- Connect Phone to PC with usb Cable
- take a Coper Wire and Short that Pinout
- Download Fastboot to EDL tools
- Reboot Phone to Fastboot Mod and Connect to PC
- Now Run reboot.bat hit Enter. Done Phone booted in EDL Mod
- You Can use Miracle 2.82 Patched Here for Free, Install Run Qualcomm/fastboot to EDL
Reboot Vivo X23 to Recovery Mode:
- Switch Off Phone.
- Once off together Press the Power and volume up button.
- once the Device Logo appears Release the Button.
- After This Simply Wait for the time till Your device boots into the Recovery Mode.
Reboot to Recovery using adb.
- Enable Usb debugging
- Connect Phone to PC with USB
- open CMD on Platform tool Folder
- type this code and hit enter:
adb reboot recovery