Vivo X30 Pro Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Vivo X30 Pro Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Vivo X30 Pro Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Vivo X30 Pro Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Vivo X30 Pro Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Vivo X30 Pro Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Vivo X30 Pro Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Vivo X30 Pro Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 10|
|Software needed||AFlash Tool|
Vivo X30 Pro Key Spec
- Platform: Android 9.0 (Pie); Funtouch 10.0
- Processor: Octa-core Exynos 980 (8 nm), 2.2 GHz dual-core Cortex-A77 & 1.8 GHz hexa-core Cortex A55
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP5
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Colours: Black, Peach, Light Blue
- Dimension: 158.5 x 74.1 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 196.5 g (6.95 oz)
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.44 inch Super AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 64 MP (wide) + 13 MP (telephoto) + 32 MP (telephoto) + 8 MP (ultrawide) Quad Camera, [email protected] Video
- Rear Camera Features: LED Flash, HDR, PDAF, Laser Autofocus, 5x Optical Zoom, OIS, Panorama
- Front Camera: 32 MP Camera, [email protected] Video
- Built-in Storage: 128GB / 256GB
- Memory Card Support: No
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes, CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G: Yes, 5G band 41(2500), 78(3500); SA/NSA
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under display, optical)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes (with dedicated mic)
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 4350mAh mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes, 33W Fast Charging Capacity
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Vivo X30 Pro Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the VIVO X30 PRO Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Vivo X30 Pro Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Vivo X30 Pro stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Vivo X30 Pro Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Vivo X30 Pro is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: VIVO X30 PRO USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How to activate AFtool:
- Download & Extract AFtool inside C Drive Run File Named With AFTool_BBK5.1.11/18/25_Authorization tool.exe
- Login With the Password Provided With in File
- Now Select Option 1 to Launch The tool
- after Launch Click on option 2 wait 1 Minut
- Go to aftool Screen Select option the Click verify PC
How to Flash Vivo X30 ProStock Firmware on :
- Launch aftools
- locate the Firmware
- Connect Phone to PC in fastboot or EDL mod and Click Start.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Vivo X30 Pro Stock Firmware Rom