Download Vivo Y31 Google Camera
Vivo Y31 Google Camera 8.1.101 is a Modded stock camera application from Google Pixel Smartphone with advanced features missing in the Vivo Y31 Stock camera application Like Astrography/HDR Plus & Night Sight.
This advanced camera allows you full control over the Camera, You can use Advance Lib Patcher for the back camera, Wide angle lens, and telephoto lens also it has an HDR+ Control Panel to Apply HDR Plus or sensor Like from pixel 2, Pixel 3 & Sony IMX586. in the Video Section, You can Shoot 4K timelapse Video; also You have an option to change the bitrate.
Vivo Y31 is Powered by Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 Processor and runs on Android 10.0. It is a dual SIM smartphone that supports Nano GSM SIM Cards; connectivity option Includes GPS WIFI hotspot 3G & 4G with 4GB of RAM and 64/128GB of storage that can be expandable via an SD card.
- HDR Plus
- Nigh Sight
- Portrait Mod
- Video 1080P 60FPS
- Video 4K
- timelapse video
- all other Basic Features
- Many minor fixes
- Added exposure correction.
- Added toggle to disable Google photo by default.
- Fixed bug of 3d panorama, when after minimizing the application, upon re-entering the sphere interface opened, but nothing could be done.
- Added split white balance in quick settings shutter. Now you can turn it off for the front camera and turn it on for the main one and they will work separately.
- New Reset mod. Now, after minimizing or closing the camera at startup, you will always get into the main mode. So far, it has not been possible to reset not only the mode, but also the module.
How to Install Vivo Y31 Google Camera 8.1.101 Mod :
- Download the Google camera from the link provided in this post.
- Unknown apps Installation should be enabled from the security section in setting.
- Then install the gcam app the same way you install other applications.
(Note that Camera2api on this device is enabled already)
How to Import Google Camera Custom Settings:
- Create a new folder with the name gcam in the root of your device storage and another inside the gcam folder with the name Configs (Storage/gcam/Configs)
- Move the config file you downloaded to the folder created above.
- Open the Google camera, then double click near the Shooter area from the Popup Select the Config File you want.
- Restart your Gcam app and take wonderful pictures