Vivo Y50 PD1965F_EX_A_1.70.5 Firmware update
Download Vivo Y50 PD1965F_EX_A_1.70.5 Firmware update. If you own Vivo Y50 Smartphone then you can update it to the latest OS using the below guide. Here we are going to Share the PD1965F_EX_A_1.70.5 Firmware update For Vivo Y50 with Instructions. The PD1965F_EX_A_1.70.5 Firmware update For the Vivo Y50 comes with Latest Google Security Patches as Well as Some Minor Improvements.
Then this Vivo Y50 PD1965F_EX_A_1.70.5 Firmware update will fix any lag or security problem you have; We will guide you on how to flash the official PD1965F_EX_A_1.70.5 update on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow.
Device Name: Vivo Y50
Type: Full OTA
Size: up to 3.6GB
SoC: QCOM SD 665
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PD1965F_EX_A_1.70.5
How To Flash Vivo Y50 PD1965F_EX_A_1.70.5 Update
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is a top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
- PD1965F_EX_A_1.70.5 21/12/2020 India: Download