Download Vivo Y50T Google Camera
Vivo Y50T Google Camera 8.2 is a Modded stock camera application from Google Pixel Smartphone with advanced features missing in the Vivo Y50T Stock camera application Like Astrography/HDR Plus & Night Sight.
This advanced camera allows you full control over the Camera, You can use Advance Lib Patcher for the back camera, Wide angle lens, and telephoto lens also it has an HDR+ Control Panel to Apply HDR Plus or sensors Like from pixel 2, Pixel 3 & Sony IMX586. in the Video Section, You can Shoot 4K timelapse Video; also You have an option to change the bitrate.
Vivo Y50T display size is 6.53 inches and the screen type is an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen that has 395 PPI density while the resolution of the screen is 1080 x 2340 pixels. The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G Octa-core processor.
The device is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 4500 battery + Fast charging 18W that comes in various color options such as Black and Blue and runs on the Android 10.0 + OriginOS operating system.
It is pack with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. The smartphone features a triple camera on the rear side that consists of 48 MP (wide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) while on the front there is an 8 MP (wide) selfie camera.
vivo Y50t features GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, 3.5mm headphone Jack, Loudspeaker and sensors such as Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
- HDR Plus
- Nigh Sight
- Portrait Mod
- Video 1080P 60FPS
- Video 4K
- timelapse video
- all other Basic Features
How to Install Vivo Y50T Google Camera 8.2 Mod :
- Download the Google camera from the link provided in this post.
- Unknown apps Installation should be enabled from the security section in the setting.
- Then install the gcam app the same way you install other applications.
(Note that Camera2api on this device is enabled already)
How to Import Google Camera Custom Settings:
- Create a new folder with the name gcam in the root of your device storage and another inside the gcam folder with the name Configs (Storage/gcam/Configs)
- Move the config file you downloaded to the folder created above.
- Open the Google camera, then double click near the Shooter area from the Popup Select the Config File you want.
- Restart your Gcam app and take wonderful pictures
Fix beauty & Noise Main camera: Go to Settings enable sabre noise fix, Go to Image processing/AWB and select Sony IMX471, under Noise Reduction Model select GN2 MI11 Ultra.
Fix beauty & Noise front camera: Go to Settings enable sabre noise fix, Go to Image processing/AWB and select S5K3T1, under Noise Reduction Model Select IMX350