Voto V2i Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Voto V2i Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Voto V2i Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Voto V2i Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Voto V2i Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Voto V2i Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Voto V2i Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Voto V2i Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 6.0|
|Software needed||SpreadTrum Flash Tool|
Voto V2i Key Spec
Key Specs & Features of VOTO V2i
- Operating System
- Android v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 5.0 inches (12.7 cm) display
- Metal Back, Metal Frame
- Spreadtrum SC9832A Quad-core Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage, expandable up to 128 GB
- 13 MP Rear Camera
- 8 MP Front Camera
- 3000 mAh battery
- Dual SIM: Nano + Nano with VoLTE support
- SIM1: Supports 4G, 3G
- SIM2: Supports 4G, 3G
- Special Features
- Front Fingerprint Sensor
- 3.5 mm headphone jack present
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Voto V2i Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the VOTO V2I Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Voto V2i Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Voto V2i stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Voto V2i Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Voto V2i is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: VOTO V2I USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Pac File Voto V2i Stock Rom Firmware
- First, make sure your device is 60-80% charged.
- Download and Install the MTK USB Driver on your PC. Skip this step if you already have the drivers installed.
- Download SPD Upgrade Tool and extract on your computer.
- After doing the above you will have the SPD Tool in zip format, extract the flash tool software on your desktop you will see some list of file double click on UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once the Spreadtrum Tool is launched, connect your device to the computer make sure the device is switched off.
- Once the device is connected successfully to your computer, click on the Load Packed Button on SPD Tool and add the Stock Rom .PAC file you downloaded
- Once you have successfully added the Stock Rom Pac file in Spreadtrum Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing process.
- Your device will restart automatically once the flashing process is completed, you will see a Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Device using Spreadtrum Tool. Once your Android Device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings > About Phone and Check the firmware version.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Voto V2i Stock Firmware Rom