Wiko Robby Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Wiko Robby Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Wiko Robby Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Wiko Robby Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Wiko Robby Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Wiko Robby Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Wiko Robby Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Wiko Robby Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
Wiko Robby Key Spec
- Platform: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad Core Processor (MediaTek MT6580)
- GPU: Mali 400MP
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Colours: Space Grey, Gold, Bleen, Rose Gold, Lime
- Dimension: 155 x 79.1 x 10 mm
- Weight: 185 g
- SIM Type: Micro SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS Touch Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (267 ppi)
- Screen Protection: –
- Rear Camera: 8MP Camera, 1080p HD Video
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, LED Flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, Panorama
- Front Camera: 5MP Camera, LED Flash
- Built-in Storage: 16GB
- Memory Card Support: up to 64GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes, 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, 850/1900/2100 MHz
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes Bluetooth 4.0
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes USB 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/AAC/WAV player
- Video Player: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS
- Maps: Google Maps
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: No
- Fingerprint Scanner: No
- Iris Scanner: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes (with Dedicated Mic)
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: No
- Battery: 2500 mAh Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: up to 15 hours (3G)
- Standby Time: up to 270 hours (3G)
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Wiko Robby Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the WIKO ROBBY Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Wiko Robby Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Wiko Robby stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Wiko Robby Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Wiko Robby is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: WIKO ROBBY USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Wiko Robby Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Wiko Robby Stock Firmware Rom