Wiko U Feel Prime Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Wiko U Feel Prime Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Wiko U Feel Prime Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Wiko U Feel Prime Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Wiko U Feel Prime Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Wiko U Feel Prime Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Wiko U Feel Prime Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Wiko U Feel Prime Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 6.0|
Wiko U Feel Prime Key Spec
- Platform: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Processor: 1.4GHz Octa Core Processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 430)
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: Anthracite, Silver, Gold
- Dimension: 142.5 x 69.9 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 150 g
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM, Dual stand-by
- Display: 5.0-inch IPS Touch Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (441 ppi)
- Screen Protection: 2.5D Scratch Resistant Glass
- Rear Camera: 13MP Camera, 1080p HD Video
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, Dual-LED Flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, Panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 8MP Camera, LED Flash
- Built-in Storage: 32GB
- Memory Card Support: up to 64GB (requires SIM2 slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes, 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, 900/1900/2100 MHz
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 20(800)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes, up to 150Mbps
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes Bluetooth 4.1
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes USB 2.0, USB on the Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/AAC/WAV player
- Video Player: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS
- Maps: Google Maps
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Front)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes (with dedicated mic)
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: No
- Battery: 3000 mAh Li-Po Battery (non-removable)
- Talktime: up to 21 hours (3G)
- Standby Time: up to 450 hours (3G)
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Wiko U Feel Prime Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the WIKO U FEEL PRIME Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Wiko U Feel Prime Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Wiko U Feel Prime stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Wiko U Feel Prime Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Wiko U Feel Prime is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Install the Latest Driver: WIKO U FEEL PRIME USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How to Flash Wiko U Feel Prime Stock Rom Firmware Using QFIL Tool
- Download and install the Qualcomm USB Driver on your PC (Skip this if you already have it installed on your Computer).
- Download and extract the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool on your computer.
- Next, Double click on the exe file to launch it.
- Once the QFIL is launched tick the Flat build to activate the programmer path browse button for you.
- Next, Switch Off your Android device.
- Once your Qualcomm Device is Switched Off, Press and Hold the Volume UP Key and Connect your Android Device to the Computer via USB Cable.
- Next, In Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool (QFILT) Screen, Click on the Browse Button and locate the Stock Firmware .mbn File.
- Once, you have added the Stock firmware .mbn file, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool will automatically load the data of the Stock rom.
- Now, You are to click on the QFILT Download button to start the Flashing Process. Take note that the Download button will become active only when your Android device is connected correctly. To fix that Download button not active problem you have to download and installed the Qualcomm USB Driver. Then connect your device to the computer by pressing the Volume UP key.
- The Flashing Process take up to 5-15 minutes to complete so you have to chill for a while.
- Once the Flashing process is complete your Android device will automatically reboot itself.
Now disconnect your Android device from the computer that’s It, We are done.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Wiko U Feel Prime Stock Firmware Rom