Xgody Note 7 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Xgody Note 7 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Xgody Note 7 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Xgody Note 7 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Xgody Note 7 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Xgody Note 7 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Xgody Note 7 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Xgody Note 7 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Recovery, Sp Flash Tool. QFL|
Xgody Note 7 Key Spec
- Built-in memory:16 GB
- Optical Zoom Ratio:No
- Item Condition:New
- Operating System:Android
- Display Resolution:1520×720
- Number of rear cameras:1
- Biometric Technologies:Face Recognition
- Charger Interface:Micro-USB
- Front Camera Resolution:5MP
- Wireless Charging Support:No
- Standby time ::up to 24 hours
- Number of front cameras:1
- Main Camera Resolution:5MP
- Battery Capacity (mAh):2800
- Form Factor:Monoblock
- Support fast charge:No
- SIM Card Quantity:2
- Phone Type:Smartphone
- Screen Size, inches:5.5
- Headphone Port 3.5mm:Yes
- Screen Shape:Full Screen
- Screen Shape:Cut Out
- Touch Screen Type:Capacitive
- Interface language:English
- Interface language:Russian
- Interface language:Japanese
- Interface language:Arabic
- RAM:2 GB
- Cellular Standards:2G (GSM)
- Cellular Standards:3G (WCDMA)
- Aspect Ratio:19: 9
- Processor Brand:MTK
- MTK Model: MT6580
- Without reference to the operator:Yes
- Matrix Type: LCD
- Main Camera Sensor:Other
- Number of processor cores:4-core
- Start of sales:2019
- Model:XGODY Note 7
- CPU: MTK6580 Quad Core
- OS: Android 9.0
- 2G GSM:850/900/1800 / 1900MHz
- 3G WCDMA:850/1900 / 2100MHz
- items:Smartphone, Mobile Phone, Cellphone, Cell Phones, Celular
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Xgody Note 7 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the XGODY NOTE 7 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Xgody Note 7 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Xgody Note 7 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Xgody Note 7 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Xgody Note 7 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: XGODY NOTE 7 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Xgody Note 7 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Xgody Note 7 Stock Firmware Rom