Download Xiaomi 12X Google Camera
Xiaomi 12X Google Camera 8.1.101 is a Modded stock camera application from Google Pixel Smartphone with advanced features missing in the Xiaomi 12X Stock camera application Like Astrography/HDR Plus & Night Sight.
This advanced camera allows you full control over the Camera, You can use Advance Lib Patcher for the back camera, Wide angle lens, and telephoto lens also it has an HDR+ Control Panel to Apply HDR Plus or sensors Like from pixel 2, Pixel 3 & Sony IMX586.
in the Video Section, You can Shoot 4K timelapse Video; also You have an option to change the bitrate.
Xiaomi 12X is an upcoming mobile by Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi. Like its predecessor, the Mi 11X, the smartphone is expected to feature the Snapdragon 870 SoC under the hood. It could support 67W wired charging, along with 33W wireless charging, according to recent leaks.
Xiaomi has not yet revealed hardware specifications of the Xiaomi 12 smartphone, but previous reports suggest that the device could launch in early December alongside the Xiaomi 12. It is expected to sport a curved display and come equipped with a 50-megapixel primary camera and a 20-megapixel selfie camera, according to reports.
- HDR Plus
- Nigh Sight
- Portrait Mod
- Video 1080P 60FPS
- Video 4K
- Time-lapse video
- all other Basic Features
How to Install Xiaomi 12X Google Camera 8.1.101 Mod :
- Download the Google camera from the link provided in this post.
- Unknown apps Installation should be enabled from the security section in the setting.
- Then install the gcam app the same way you install other applications.
(Note that Camera2api on this device is enabled already)
How to Import Google Camera Custom Settings:
- Create a new folder with the name gcam in the root of your device storage and another inside the gcam folder with the name Configs (Storage/gcam/Configs)
- Move the config file you downloaded to the folder created above.
- Open the Google camera, then double click near the Shooter area from the Popup Select the Config File you want.
- Restart your Gcam app and take wonderful pictures