Download & Install Xiaomi MI 6 MIUI 11 V22.214.171.124.PCACNXM Firmware update. If You own Xiaomi MI 6 Smartphone then You can update it to the latest OS using the Below Instructions.
Xiaomi MI 6 MIUI 11 V126.96.36.199.PCACNXM Firmware update will allow you to Print Photos and files directly from your Phone without Installing any additional apps.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Xiaomi Mi 6 Key Specs & Features
- 5.15-inch IPS Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (428ppi)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa-core CPU with 6GB RAM
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), MiUI 8
- 64GB or 128GB Storage
- Dual 12MP Rear Camera and 8MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint Sensor (Front)
- 3350 mAh Battery with Fast Charging
Device Name: Xiaomi MI 6
Size: up to 3GB
SoC: QCOM SD 835
Os: Android 9
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: V188.8.131.52.PCACNXM
- Preview Your documents before you open them
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and Refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content
How to Install Xiaomi MI 6 MIUI 11 V184.108.40.206.PCACNXM update:
- Download Firmware update Package
- Go to about Phone/update and Click top 3dot
- Select update Package, Navigate Downloaded File
- Wait until Install Complete, Your phone automatically Reboot Done.
Note: You can also install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp recovery Then Flash No verity opt Encrypt.zip