Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 V10.3.3.0.PCOINXM Firmware update
Download & Install Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 V10.3.3.0.PCOINXM Firmware update. If You own Redmi Note 8 Smartphone then You can update it to the latest OS using the Below Instructions.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 V10.3.3.0.PCOINXM Firmware update Will Fix Sound disappeared during calls.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Key Specs and Features
- 6.3 inch IPS infinity-U Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio (~ 409 ppi)
- Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
- Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm), Adreno 610
- Octa-core Processor (2.0GHz quad-core Kryo 260 Gold & 1.8GHz quad-core Kryo 260 Silver)
- 4GB RAM or 6 GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB Built-in Storage, up to 256GB memory card
- 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera
- 13MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor (rear-mounted)
- 4000 mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery
- Fast Battery Charging (18W)
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Redmi Note 8
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 665
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: V10.3.3.0.PCOINXM
- Fix Sound disappeared during calls
How to Install Redmi Note 8 V10.3.3.0.PCOINXM update:
- Download Redmi Note 8 Firmware update Package
- Go to about Phone/update and Click top 3dot
- Select update Package, Navigate Downloaded File
- Wait until Install Complete, Your phone automatically Reboot Done.
Note: You can also install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp recovery then Flash No verity opt Encrypt.zip