ZTE BLADE A520C Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the ZTE BLADE A520C Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your ZTE BLADE A520C Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this ZTE BLADE A520C Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official ZTE BLADE A520C Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the ZTE BLADE A520C Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
ZTE BLADE A520C Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||ZTE BLADE A520C Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1.1|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
ZTE BLADE A520C Key Spec
Dimensions: 71.6 x 143.5 x 8.4 mm
Weight: 137 g
SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909
CPU: ARM Cortex-A7, 1100 MHz, Cores: 4
GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 304, 400 MHz
RAM: 1 GB, 533 MHz
Storage: 16 GB
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Display: 5 in, IPS, 720 x 1280 pixels, 24 bit
Battery: 2400 mAh, Li-Polymer
OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
Camera: 3264 x 2448 pixels, 1280 x 720 pixels, 30 fps
SIM card: Nano-SIM
Wi-Fi: b, g, n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct
USB: 2.0, Micro USB
Positioning: GPS, A-GPS
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports camera launch by pressing your device power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need ZTE BLADE A520C Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the ZTE BLADE A520C Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The ZTE BLADE A520C Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the ZTE BLADE A520C stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the ZTE BLADE A520C Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your ZTE BLADE A520C is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: ZTE BLADE A520C USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
- Download OTA update From above and Move it Phone
- Reboot Phone to Stock Recovery then Clear Cache & data
- Click apply update/Install zip locate Downloaded ROM
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
ZTE BLADE A520C Stock Firmware Rom
ZTE Blade A520C V3.0/All Regions