ZTE Nubia Red Magic v2.38 Firmware update:
Download & Install ZTE Nubia Red Magic v2.38 Firmware update, If you own Nubia Red Magic Smartphone then you can update it to the latest OS using the Below Instructions. Here we Share V2.38
The ZTE Nubia Red Magic v2.38 Firmware update Will optimize the application encryption function, support fingerprint encryption.
ZTE Nubia Red Magic 3 Key Specs and Features
- 6.3-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Android 9.0 Pie OS; Red Magic 2.0
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 CPU with 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB no support for a memory card
- 48MP rear camera and a 16MP front camera
- 4G LTE.
- Fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted)
- 5,000mAh non-removable Li-Po battery
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product Name: Nubia Red Magic NX619J
Size: up to 3GB
SoC: QCOM SD 835
Root access: Not
Product Version: V2.38
- Firmware CN Version 4/11/2019: Download
- Mavericks Voice 3.0
- Optimization: desktop icon deletion after completion rule
- Optimized application encryption function, support fingerprint encryption
- optimization: weather application Vision, increase the weather forecast for the next 15 days,
How To Flash ZTE Nubia Red Magic v2.38 Firmware update
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is a top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.